Friday, 5 September 2008

Social graces?

So - I'm still pretty new to this bloggy thing. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just typing away, venting my inane thoughts and if anyone wants to have a wee read, that's great!

But is there some kind of social etiquette that needs to be adhered to when reading other people's blogs, or leaving comments, or replying to comments...?

Do I return the favour and come and visit your blog in return, if you come by mine?

All I'm saying is, I'm quite a polite girl really, and I wouldn't like to think I'm being obtuse and ignorant to people. Unless you're deserving of it ;)

So - any help would be much appreciated :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Heck I have no clue really.

If someone comments I always swing by to see who they are because I'm really nosey like that.

Maybe I should google blog etiquette to see if I'm being socially acceptable or not.

Most likely not!

planetnomad said...

Yes. I have left a comment so now you must obsessively read my blog and comment on every post! :)
Just kidding. You don't have to do anything, don't worry. I think you're supposed to at least check out the other person's blog, which I do, but I don't always manage to leave a comment because I'm inherently lazy, even though I do dress before leaving the house.