Sunday, 14 December 2008

I have a confession...

And I feel like I need to come clean with it - like if I own up to it, it means that I've somehow made the first step towards dealing with this filthy habit.

When watching slow-motion re -runs of races, my eye is automatically 'drawn'... ahem. To...those areas that should be better concealed and better kept in check than they are.


We were just watching the BBC's Sporting Personality of the Year, and they were showing re-runs of the Usain Bolt races from the Olympics. And yes, I CAN appreciate how truly amazing his races were. All I'm saying, is I have a renowned attention to detail. My eyes are no respecter of areas. If something's a-shakin', I'm a-lookin'. And my, my. I was a-lookin'.


And the thing is - I can't be alone in this 'attention to detail.' Be honest.. I can't be the only one that notices.. ?


If I am, let me know, so I can go to self-help groups and get over this delightful condition.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, laws. I just took Veevs to the Nutcracker ballet. Oh, goodness. I think some of those men were stuffing, and I think some of those men might want to consider stuffing for next year. Just a thought.

Jen said...

I always wondered what was so interesting about the track and field events...

Carol said...

That had SERIOUSLY never caught my intention. But I know where I'll be looking in future.

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Melissa Bastow said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY. Having said that, No, I've never noticed. I've been too busy watching their thighs jiggle. How could someone so muscular still jiggle? Obviously there's no hope for non-jiggling thighs for me...

Eileen said...

Just NEVER attend a wrestling match. WAY too visual for me.