Friday, 23 January 2009

Sunshine from Tigger... and me being smelly

This is a quick post, cos it's late at night and I REALLY need to go for a shower. I mean - really. My body emits an odour that I'm sure is harmful to the environment. That's one thing that I have a 'phobia' about. I'd hate for anyone to think "Wow - she's GORGEOUS, but how come she STINKS?!" OK... maybe not the gorgeous it - especially cos I have this ongoing battle with my barnet, and my face looks the colour of corned beef hash... but hey - I've been hacking up a lung on the treadmill!

But, yeah - I wouldn't like to be going round and for people to be thinking behind my back... "Whoaf... ever heard of antiperspirant?"

Anyway. I was over at one of my friend's blogs and she's doing a giveaway. I usually don't enter giveaways or competitions, cos I don't ever win. Probably cos i don't enter them? I have a very pessimistic view about my chances, or my luck in these sorts of things. But, I've decided to throw my hat in to the ring. I'm feeling lucky! (and feeling yucky - the shower REALLY is calling me..) And here's a link to her post, so that you can enter too, if you like! But if you win, you need to share with me.

Especially if the winner gets some antiperspirant....

5 comments:

Tigger :) said...

Thank You for posting about this on your blog my precious friend! Good Luck with your shower! There's nothing like a great warm shower! L♥ve Ya L♥ts! ♥ Hugs!

Carol said...

Hey stinky are you making that up?? Because that link does not work.

Melissa said...

You evenn make b.o. funny!

Melissa Bastow said...

Can we blame global warming on your pits? Maybe someone should email Al Gore about you - and your inconvenient stench. (Ok, so my husband actually watched that global warming movie of his, so I'm a total geek and actually know it exists....but still....your smelly pits are funny, in a harmful sort of way...)

Jen said...

I just hate how I'm constantly forgetting deoderant. I mean, seriously. I'm over thirty. You'd think I could remember! Instead, I have to put little pit sticks in my purse, my car, my hubbie's car, etc. so that in my hour of need I'm covered.