Tuesday, 2 February 2010

A heid like a burst couch.

Yes - this is what one woman said about my daughter's hair.  And you know what?  I can't even deny it. 

I posted a pic of Esther's huge hair a wee while ago, here.  Since then, her hair has gathered more power, grown bigger, and looks set on world domination. In my mind, it's kinda like the computer thing from Superman III, that feeds off of electricity, and becomes stronger and stronger, and a force unto itself.

Here it is, as of this morning. 



And before you start calling Social Services, don't worry.  I do make an attempt to stick a clasp in it.  But to be honest, that's an animal that is born to be wild, and will never be tamed...

8 comments:

Beeswax said...

I love it. I bet Chris Martin's Mom said the same thing.

Jill said...

One of the funniest pictures I have EVER seen.

Oh, the irony of the Egg. A smooth, unassaulting item. And then your Egg comes along. Not smooth, completely assaulting to all of the senses....

She is a JOY. Thanks for the morning chuckle. I love her-and her heid.

Julie said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard...a burst couch! I love it. She is so cute!!!

thedailydelights said...

Oh, she is soo cute. My daughter pretty much has no hair and it is straight. My Claire would love her hair. So I luv your blog Claire. Thx for the intro on mmb, I too have problems with disappearing prose. And I want to know how to pronounce Eilidh's name. In my lil' head it sounds just lovely...:) luv, trina

Sarah said...

I'm coming over after reading your intro on MMB. Your daughter is a TOTAL doll! I love her name too. You're such a spunky chick, can't wait to get to know you better!

Jill said...

I know I already posted, but Landon saw the picture on the sidebar and said, "Mom, click on that girl with the creepy hair and the angry face." So we did. and then he laughed. And I told him that was mean. and then we laughed some more. :)

The Lowe Family said...

that's hot. i wish my hair would do that. it'd go perfect with my new song called stripper hair.

ps...my word verification is 'fatio' like, your daughter has fatio hair.

Melissa Bastow said...

That is the most awesome hair I've ever seen!!!!!!! (I see a lifetime of ponytails in her future...tight ponytails....or maybe just braids.)