I have been rather emotional of late. For no reason, other than I’m a girl. Yes, that’s a valid excuse.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Really – does this need any explanation? Though Ty’s little beard thing makes me cry. Cry for him. It’s bad.
- Pictures of my friend’s newborn little girl. I know how long she’s waited for her. And she’s beautiful.
- Early mornings.
- Body Attack class. I really don’t know what that one’s about. Probably just tiredness from the aforementioned early mornings… Or crying cos I realise my body is going to have to be attacked with a scalpel to make any real difference.
- Odd socks. Unless there are people in this house wearing three socks at a time, I just don’t know what’s going on there. I really hope Robbie’s not wearing three socks. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers are the only people that could get away with it. And even then…
- No more baby gate. Really – I was sobbing when I took that away from the top of the stairs. We just didn’t need it. Cos my babies are big. And there’s no more babies. And so there were tears.. :(
- Lazytown’s ‘Teamwork’ song. Really!!
- Turning 34. I was 34 last week. Wow. Old. Ever since I turned 30, I’ve had a couple of tears on my birthday. I don’t want to be old! :(
Well. I think I’ve listed most things. But, there are things that make me happy.
- Chocolate and sweets.
Do you need my address to send me some?