"Hey, big sister! We're going out!"
"Hey - where's Ly-eesha?"
"She not going anywhere cos she's got no clothes."
"But she's only a baby."
"Yeah, girl! She can wear high heels!
My girls are aged 7 and under. They are Scottish. Yet, them playing a game of Bratz, leaves me confused and slightly disturbed.
- Calling each other by their family relation.
- Having people called Ly-eesha.
- Going around with hardly any clothes, if at all.
- Calling each other 'girl'.
- Allowing infants to wear high heels.
Where have they learned these things?! It sound like they've secretly been watching Rikki Lake, or Jerry Springer. I'm now waiting for the paternity tests to be announced. Ly-eesha should be quaking in her high heels.