Friday, 17 December 2010

Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid

 

A post, to keep everyone updated with the sheer width, height and circumference of Esther’s expanding ‘do’.

 

CIMG3228

Compare and contrast, in the beginning, with a wee while ago, with the above, most recent shot.

 

Wowsers.  Dianna Ross – watch out.  She’s coming to take your foozy, giant hairdo crown (that’s probably expandable like the ones you used to get in Burger King, so that it’ll fit her “orange on a toothpick”.)

Remind me to tell you about the time that we lost a clasp in there.  For three days.

6 comments:

Summers Family said...

my almost four year old laughed heartily

Tina said...

Love that hair! Happy Holidays!

Cammie said...

I must have a moment of reverence for what I have just seen. Amazing. Amazing.

I love that you lost a hair clasp too! She is so adorable and perfect.

Cammie said...

No need to post this comment. . .but I would LOVE to post a link to your blog on my blog. Pretty please can I? Her hair is just too amazing not to share. xo

Julie said...

I still laugh at the lady that said it looked like a burst couch. I think she's adorable!!

Melissa Bastow said...

Oh.....my...

Bald children everywhere are seething in jealousy.