Wednesday, 17 April 2013

I guess this means I'm fickle.

I'm so sad for my blog.  I have completely and utterly abandoned it.  And I'm gutted that I have.  I read over some of my ridiculous posts and feel sad that my girls are growing up and no longer resemble the descriptions in my posts.  I feel like I have mellowed somewhat and perhaps don't have that much to say.  Though i loved having an outlet for all my inane chat.

I don't want to make a promise to myself that I will carry on writing posts, because I can't even keep promises that I make to myself.  But... we shall see.

Meanwhile, here's a recent picture of my beautiful girls, just to show that they are growing up!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

HALLELUJA! No pressure now. Ease in gently. We'll take whatever you've got. Whenver you've got it. (pretty please tell us some funny stories about your holiday!)

Beeswax said...

Glad to hear from you!